Supplement your classroom with materials from the Children’s Room of the Cuyahoga Falls Library. Teacher Loans are available to teachers certified by the Summit County Board of Education, Preschool or Daycare teachers and Home School teachers. Teachers must live or work in Summit County and must have a valid Cuyahoga Falls library card. Simply stop at the Circulation Desk and fill out a Teacher Loan registration form (or print one and bring it in) and Teacher Loan status will be attached to your existing CFL registration.
- Teacher Loan materials check out for four (4) weeks with one renewal. Holiday materials do not check out on a teacher loan. Most Children’s audio visual materials may also be checked out in Teacher Loans, including six (6) music CDs, children’s magazines and children’s nonfiction videos.
- A maximum of 50 items can be checked out on a Teacher Loan at one time and can be in any combination as long as there are not more than 50 items on the card at one time.
- Materials that have been interlibrary loaned or obtained through SearchOhio or OhioLINK can only be checked out on a personal card and not on a teacher card.
How Does It Work?
Select your own materials by stopping at the Children’s Desk and filling out a check-out form and obtaining a convenient tote bag. Once your selections are made, retrieve your check-out form and proceed to the Circulation Desk to check out.
* OR *
Phone the Children’s Room at 330-928-2117 and request a loan selected by staff. Every effort will be made to fill phoned-in requests; however, materials are subject to availability. Please specify approximately how many books are needed, the grade/reading level and when you wish to pick them up. Please allow 24-hour advance notice to prepare a phoned-in Teacher Loan request. Please be sure your Teacher Loan registration is on file to use the phone-in service or apply for Teacher Loan services when your loan is picked up. All Teacher Loans should be picked up at the Circulation Desk.
- Holiday materials, entertainment videos, CD ROMs, Discovery Packs and adult materials may not be checked out on a Teacher Loan.
- Teacher Loans can be checked out any day of the week.
- Teacher Loans should be returned to the
- Circulation Desk.
- A $15 replacement fee will be charged for lost or damaged tote bags.
- Teachers will not be charged fines for overdue
- materials, however failure to return materials
- when they are due may result in a loss of
- All materials checked out on the Teacher Loan card are the responsibility of the teacher. Damaged, lost or stolen materials are the financial obligation of the teacher.
- Teacher Loans should be picked up within 5 days of the requested pick-up date, or the materials will be returned to the shelf.
|Teacher Loan Registration Form||14.33 KB|