Read full digital copies of your favorite magazines on your computer, tablet or mobile device. Just sign up for the magazines you want using a web browser, then read them on the web or with the free Zinio app.
How to Use Zinio
You'll need to create two accounts (logins): a Falls Library-Zinio account tobrowse the collection, as well as a free Zinio.com account for subscribing to and readingmagazines online or delivering those magazines to a Zinio Reader app on your computer or mobile device.
New user? Follow these steps to create your Falls Library-Zinio account.
- Click or tap the following link to Register & Create Account
- If prompted, enter your library card number and press Submit, then select Cuyahoga Falls Library and press Submit.
- Click or tap the Create Account! button, enter the required information, and select Create Account. An activation link will be sent to your email account.
- Click on the Activation Link in the email you receive to confirm your account.
- Click on the Login link on the account confirmation screen to begin browsing the collection.
Returning User? Follow these steps to browse using your Falls Library-Zinio account and subscribe by creating a free Zinio.com account.
- Log in with your Falls Library-Zinio account.
- Use the navigation tools to find and subscribe to magazines.
After you select your first magazine in the Falls Library Zinio Collection, a second browser window will open to Zinio.com.
-- First-time users: Follow the link to create a free Zinio.com account.
-- Returning users: Select the Login link and log in using your Zinio.com account info.
- After subscribing to a magazine, read it online or deliver it to a Zinio Reader app.
View the complete online User Guide for more information.
Need Help? Contact Recorded Books at firstname.lastname@example.org