Due to budget cuts, the IRS will no longer provide tax form instruction booklets at public libraries. We will still have the 1040, 1040A and 1040EZ tax forms.
To obtain IRS instruction booklets or other forms:
- Call the IRS at 1-800-829-3676
- Download forms at IRS.gov/forms
- Order forms at irs.gov/Forms-&-Pubs/Order-Products
To download common IRS publications: read more »
Cuyahoga Falls Library is proud to present some of our favorite patrons singing "Let It Go" from the hit movie Frozen! Grab a mug of hot chocolate, snuggle up with a blanket, and enjoy a performance worthy of Elsa herself!
The library is governed by an eleven member Board of Trustees. The board meets at 7 p.m. on the third Tuesday of every month except January. Meetings are open to the public. Stop by to meet board members in person, observe proceedings, and address the group directly during the public portion.
- Programs & events for all ages
- Announcements about new services
- Links to featured titles in our collection
- Reminders about holiday hours
- And more!